|15 min||30 min||4|
|1/2 cup||Cherry Tomatoes|
|1 1/4 cup||Chicken broth (stock) (organic)|
|6 thigh(s)||Chicken thighs, boneless, skinless (organic)|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|8 clove(s)||Garlic (smashed and peeled)|
|1 medium||Lemon (cut into wedges)|
|3 small potato(s)||Red potato (chopped - organic)|
|1/2 tsp||Sea salt|
|6 sprig||Thyme, fresh|
1. Preheat oven to 450F. Season chicken with salt. In a large, heavy, ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
2. Add chicken, skin-side down, and cook until browned, about 5 minutes.
3. Flip chicken and add potatoes, garlic, lemon, cherry tomatoes and thyme. Add the chicken broth and 1/2 teaspoon salt and bring it to a boil.
4. Transfer skillet to oven. Roast, stirring potatoes halfway through, until potatoes are tender and chicken is cooked through, about 30 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
is a great source of lean protein which aids in muscle growth and repair!