|1 h||30 min||1 h 30 min||4|
|681 gm||Chicken breast, boneless, skinless (butterflied)|
|1 tbsp||Butter, unsalted|
|2 tbsp||Parsley, fresh (minced)|
|2 from 2 lemons||Lemon juice (for marinade)|
|2 clove(s)||Garlic (minced, for marinade)|
|1 tsp||Sea salt (for marinade)|
1. Combine the lemon juice, garlic, and sea salt in a small bowl.
2. Add the container with the chicken breast and let marinate for 1 hour, taking time to flip if not completely submerged by the marinade.
3. When finished, let chicken come to room temperature and preheat oven to 400 degrees.
4. Remove chicken from marinade and place on a oiled baking dish. Place a little dab of butter on top of each breast and bake for 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
5. Garnish with fresh parsley.
is a great source of lean protein and aids in muscle growth and repair