|10 min||15 min||4|
|3 bunch||Swiss chard (rainbow; trimmed and rinsed)|
|6 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|6 clove(s)||Garlic (sliced, or to taste)|
|1 dash||Red pepper flakes (crushed)|
|1 tbsp||Lemon juice|
1. Separate the stems of the chard from the leaves. Cut the leaves into thin strips and set aside. Thinly slice the stems.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet or pot over medium heat.
3. Stir in the sliced garlic, red pepper flakes, and chard stems, and cook for 3 minutes until the flavor of the garlic mellows and the stems begin to soften.
4. Stir in the shredded chard leaves, cover, and cook 5 minutes over medium-low heat.
5. Stir, recover, and continue cooking until the chard is tender.
6. Toss with lemon juice to serve.