|10 min||20 min||4|
|4 anchovy||Anchovy, canned in olive oil, drained|
|3 tbsp drained||Capers, canned (finely chopped)|
|4 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 dash||Cayenne pepper (optional)|
|1 clove(s)||Garlic (chopped)|
|4 stalk(s)||Green onion (chopped)|
|1 medium||Zucchini (peeled and grated)|
|10 tomato||Cherry Tomatoes (cut in half)|
|10 small||Olives (Black olives. Chopped)|
|150 gm||Linguine, dry|
|4 tbsp||Pine nuts, dried (lightly roasted)|
1. Place all ingredients, except for linguine and pine nuts, in a skillet and sauté with 2 tbsp of oil on medium heat for 10 mins or until zucchini are cooked.
2. Roast pine nuts in a separate pan on medium heat until lightly brown.
3. Cook spaghetti or linguine 2-3 min less than suggested on the packaging and drain keeping about 1 cup of the cooking water.
4. Add pasta to the sauce and continue cooking pasta with the sauce on medium-high heat for another 1-2 minutes adding some of the cooking water until most, but not all, the water is absorbed.
5. Add 1 tbsp oil and serve pasta “al dente”.