1. Place all ingredients into a large container, stir or shake vigorously and let sit overnight in fridge.
2. In the morning, preheat oven (or toaster oven) to 400F.
3. For 2-person serving size, lightly grease a small casserole dish with coconut oil.
4. In mixing bowl, combine 2 cups overnight oats with frozen berries, sliced banana, favourite nuts or seeds, cinnamon and apple (or whatever combination of fruits and nuts that floats your boat)
5. Pour into a casserole dish and bake 20-30 minutes (while you go get ready for the day) until golden on top.
6. Spoon into bowls and drizzle nut butter and raw honey on top and enjoy!