|5 min||7 min||18|
|2 small potato||Sweet potato (baked)|
|2 slice||Turkey bacon, cooked (optional)|
|2 medium egg||Egg|
|2 cup||Coconut oil|
|1 cup||Almond flour/meal, Bob's Red Mill (or cassava flour)|
|2 tbsp||Coconut flour|
|1 tsp||Italian herb seasoning, McCormick|
|1/2 tsp||Cayenne pepper|
|1 pinch||Salt and pepper|
1. Add baked sweet potatoes to a blender with the cooked bacon (if desired) and coconut flour. Blend until smooth.
Bake Sweet Potato:
2. Roll sweet potato mixture into 12 balls. Set on a plate and set aside.
3. Bring a skillet to medium heat and add coconut oil.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together eggs and water. Set aside.
5. In a separate bowl, combine almond flour and seasonings. Set aside.
6. Working one ball at a time, dip each ball into the egg wash followed by the almond flour, and then transfer to the skillet.
7. Cook 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
are high in vitamin C and beta carotene!