|15 min||25 min||4|
|2 medium potato||Sweet potato (thinly sliced)|
|1 tsp||Extra virgin olive oil (for drizzling)|
|1 cup shredded||Monterey jack cheese, low fat|
|1 cup||Black beans, canned (drained, rinsed)|
|1 mango||Mango (peeled, diced)|
|3 medium||Radish (sliced)|
|1 avocado(s)||Avocado (diced)|
|1 pepper(s)||Serrano pepper (thinly sliced)|
|1 fruit||Lime (sliced into wedges)|
|1/4 cup||Adobo sauce (from canned chipotles in adobo sauce)|
|1 pinch||Sea salt|
|1 dash||Black pepper|
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Toss the sweet potatoes with a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Spread in a thin layer on the baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Top with the cheese and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the sweet potatoes are golden brown.
4. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and top the sweet potatoes with the black beans, mango, radishes, avocado, and serrano pepper.
5. Add a squeeze of lime, drizzle with the adobo sauce, and sprinkle with a few pinches of salt.
6. Serve straight from the pan with extra lime slices on the side.
are a good source of beta carotene which is converted to vitamin A in the body and is important for vision health and immunity!