|15 min||5 min||6|
|2 tsp||Peanut oil|
|4 large egg||Egg (beaten)|
|1 medium||Zucchini (julienned)|
|1 1/2 cup||Broccoli slaw (see note)|
|2 cup||Brown rice, long-grain, cooked (cooled - leftover rice works well)|
|1 tbsp||Soy sauce, low sodium|
|1/4 cup||Green onion (chopped)|
1. Add 1 teaspoon of oil to a wok over medium heat. Add eggs and scramble with a wooden spoon until just set, about 2 minutes.
2. Remove eggs to a bowl and set aside.
3. Wipe out wok with a paper towel to remove any bits of leftover egg.
4. Add remaining 1 teaspoon of oil to the wok and increase heat to medium high.
5. Add zucchini and broccoli slaw, stir frying for approximately 3 minutes or until they still have a little bite to them.
6. Add rice and soy sauce and cook for two more minutes.
7. Add egg back to wok along with scallions and stir to combine. Serve warm.
If you are not familiar with broccoli slaw, it's simply a mix of broccoli stems and carrots that have already been julienned for you.
It will either come in a bag or a plastic container and can usually be found in with the lettuces