|15 min||30 min||10|
|3 cup grated||Carrots|
|5 medium egg||Egg|
|3/4 cup||Butter, unsalted (melted)|
|2 tbsp||Stevia sweetener, powder|
|1 1/2 cup||Almond flour/meal, Bob's Red Mill|
|2 tsp||Baking powder|
|1/2 cup||Walnuts (chopped)|
|1/2 tsp||Allspice, ground|
|2 tsp||Vanilla extract, pure|
|1/2 cup||Coconut, shredded, unsweetened|
|3/4 cup||Cream cheese (for frosting)|
|1 tsp||Stevia sweetener, powder (for frosting)|
1. Beat eggs, melted butter, stevia, and vanilla together.
2. Add grated carrot, walnuts, and coconut then mix ground almonds, spices and baking powder.
3. Pour into a greased and lined tin. Bake at 180C/350F for 30 minutes or until a fork pushed in, comes out clean.
4. To make the Cream Cheese Frosting, warm the cream cheese in the microwave for 20 seconds to soften it.
5. Stir in 1-2 tbsp. stevia or sweetener of choice.
6. Optional to add some lemon zest to give it more flavour. Cover with cream cheese frosting.
Serve and enjoy!