|24 min||40 min||9|
|3/4 cup||Almond flour/meal, Bob's Red Mill|
|4 tbsp||Sesame seeds|
|4 tbsp||Coconut flour|
|1 tbsp (level)||Psyllium seed husk|
|1 tsp||Baking powder|
|1 pinch||Sea salt|
|3 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil (or coconut oil)|
|4 medium egg||Egg|
|304 gm||Chicken, cooked (purchase cooked rotisserie chicken - organic if possible)|
|1/2 medium pepper(s)||Green bell pepper (finely chopped)|
|1 tsp||Curry powder|
|1/2 tsp||Onion powder|
|1/4 tsp||Black pepper|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Put the flours, sesame seeds, psyllium, baking powder, salt, olive oil, coconut oil, 1 egg and water into a food processor for a few minutes until the dough firms up to a ball. If you don’t have a food processor, you can also mix the dough with a fork.
3. Attach a piece of parchment paper to a spring form, no larger than 10 inches (23 cm) in diameter, to make it easer to remove the pie when it’s done.
4. Spread out the dough into the form. Use an oiled spatula or fingers. Pre-bake the crust for 10–15 minutes.
5. Mix together all other ingredients and fill the pie crust. Bake for 35–40 minutes or until the pie has turned a nice colour.
6. Let cool and serve with salad and a dressing.
are a great source of protein and contain some important B vitamins!