|15 min||50 min||6|
|1 cup||Basil, fresh (chopped)|
|2 tsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|3 clove(s)||Garlic (chopped)|
|8 piece||Lasagna noodle, dry (precooked noodles)|
|2 1/2 cup, shredded||Mozzarella cheese, partially skimmed|
|1/2 tsp||Oregano, fresh (chopped)|
|1 cup||Ricotta cheese (skimmed milk)|
|1 onion(s)||Sweet onion (chopped)|
|400 gm||Chicken, ground, lean|
|1 cup pieces||Button mushrooms|
|1 can(s) - 24 ounces||Tomato-Basil pasta sauce (any classico sauce)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Over medium-high heat, cook the ground chicken for about 10 mins.
3. Meanwhile, chop up onion, zucchini & mushrooms and add to meat for last 5 mins of cooking.
4. Combine basil, ricotta, and mozzarella cheese in bowl, setting aside about a 1/4 c of mozz for the end.
5. Start the layering as follows:
6. Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake another 10 minutes or until browned. Cool for 5 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!