|10 min||2 h 15 min||2 h 25 min||3|
|1 cup||Coconut milk|
|3 tbsp||Chia seeds, ground|
|2 tbsp||Maple syrup, pure (or honey)|
|1/2 tsp||Vanilla extract, pure|
|1 mango||Mango (peeled, chopped)|
|3 tbsp||Coconut, shredded (for topping)|
1. Mix together the coconut milk, chia seeds, maple syrup or honey and vanilla extract in a jar or bowl.
2. Refrigerate for 15 minutes and mix again.
3. Cover the bowl or jar with a lid or cling film and return to the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours or overnight.
4. Remove from the fridge 15 minutes before serving.
5. Layer the chia pudding with the chopped mango in small jars or glasses and top with coconut.