|10 min||2 h 15 min||3|
|1 cup||Coconut milk, sweetened|
|3 tbsp||Chia seeds, ground|
|1 scoop||fermented vegan proteins+ (vanilla), Genuine Health (or other protein of choice)|
|1 tbsp||Maple syrup, pure (or honey (optional))|
|1/2 tsp||Vanilla extract, pure (optional)|
|1 mango||Mango (or any other fruit of choice)|
|3 tbsp||Coconut, shredded (for topping optional)|
|2 tbsp hulled||Hemp seeds, shelled (to top)|
1. Mix together the coconut milk, chia seeds, maple syrup or honey and vanilla extract in a jar or bowl. Add in protein
2. Refrigerate for 15 minutes and mix again.
3. Cover the bowl or jar with a lid or cling film and return to the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours or overnight.
4. Remove from the fridge 15 minutes before serving.
5. Layer the chia pudding with the chopped mango in small jars or glasses and top with coconut and hemp seeds.