|5 min||20 min||4|
|454 gm||Brussels sprouts|
|3 tbsp||Balsamic vinegar|
|3 tbsp||Dijon mustard|
|1 1/2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 tsp||Maple syrup, pure|
|1/2 tsp||Black pepper|
1. Heat oven to 425°F.
2. Cover rimmed baking sheet with foil.
3. In a medium mixing bowl whisk together balsamic, dijon, olive oil, and maple syrup.
4. Add sliced Brussel sprouts. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Arrange coated Brussel sprouts in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
6. Roast in the oven for 20 minutes or until Brussel sprouts are tender and caramelized.
7. Remove from the oven. Serve warm or at room temperature.
are rich in antioxidants and high in fibre!