|10 min||25 min||5|
|1 1/2 cup||Rolled oats, dry|
|1 3/4 cup||Quick oats|
|1/2 cup whole||Almonds, raw (roughly chopped)|
|1/2 cup||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1/2 cup||Maple syrup, pure|
|1/2 tsp||Sea salt|
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
3. Spread mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 20-25 minutes.
4. When top side is browned, remove tray and gently flip over granola with a spatula, a little at a time, trying not to break it up too much. Return tray to oven to brown other side (approximately 5 more minutes).
5. Remove from oven and let cool completely (as the granola cools, it will get harder and form clusters).
6. Break up the granola and store in a sealed container at room temperature.
I like to use both rolled and quick oats for a variety of textures, but you can also just use one type.
If you’d like, you can substitute with other nuts or seeds and add dried fruit.