|10 min||15 min||8|
|681 gm||Chicken breast, boneless, skinless (trimmed, cut into 2-inch pieces)|
|3 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|2 tbsp||Rosemary, fresh|
|1 dash||Black pepper|
|3 tbsp||Lemon juice|
1. Wash skewers with soap and water to ensure they are clean
2. Cut the chicken into 2-inch pieces and then thread the chicken onto metal skewers
3. Lay the skewers in a shallow oven-safe baking dish
4. Mix the olive oil, lemon juice, rosemary and pepper together in a small bowl
5. Pour the marinade over the kebabs and brush on with a basting brush
6. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours
7. Preheat the broiler and broil kebabs 3 inches from the heat for about 10 to 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through, brushing with the marinade during the first 5 minutes, and turning kebabs frequently.
Serve Hot! Enjoy!
No olive oil? you can use avocado oil