|20 min||0 min||4|
|1 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1 tbsp||White wine vinegar|
|1 tsp||Thyme, fresh|
|1/2 tsp||Lemon peel (zest)|
|1/4 tsp||Mustard powder|
|1/4 tsp||Kosher salt|
|1 dash||Black pepper|
|1 dash||Red pepper flakes|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 can (19oz)||White beans, canned (rinsed and drained)|
|1/4 small||Red onion (thinly sliced)|
|1/2 cup||Cherry Tomatoes|
1. Make the Marinated White Bean Salad: In small bowl, whisk together garlic, vinegar, thyme, lemon zest, mustard powder, salt, black pepper and red pepper flakes. While whisking, slowly drizzle in oil until all oil is incorporated.
2. Add beans and toss to combine.
3. Divide Marinated White Bean Salad equally among 4 pint-sized mason jars.
4. Layer onion, tomatoes and arugula, ending with arugula.
5. Top with lids and refrigerate up to 3 days. To serve, pour onto plate or bowl, stir and enjoy.
are a great source protein and are high in fibre!