|10 min||0 min||10 min||1|
|1 tbsp||Chia seeds, ground|
|1/3 cup||Granola (divided)|
|3/4 cup||Greek yogurt, plain, 2% M.F.|
|1 medium||Peach (diced, divided)|
|1 tbsp||Peanut butter, smooth (or nut butter of choice)|
1. Combine yogurt and chia seeds in a separate bowl, mixing well.
2. Layer yogurt onto the bottom of a mason jar.
3. Pour half the granola mixture on top of the yogurt.
4. Layer half the peach dices on top of the granola.
5. Layer yogurt and granola once more.
6. Top with favourite nut butter.
contain antioxidants, vitamin A which is important for vision health and vitamin C which is important for protecting the body from free radical damage!