1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9-inch loaf pan coconut oil.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. Add nut butter, eggs (or egg replacement) and nut milk, and mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together all dry ingredients: flour, protein powder, matcha, moringa, baking soda and salt. Stir that into the banana mixture.
4. Pour into a greased pan and top with pumpkin seeds and almonds.
5. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out dry. Let chill.
6. Serve banana bread slices with almond butter drizzle, if desired.