|10 min||1 h||12|
|1/3 cup||Almond butter|
|1/2 cup||Almond milk, unsweetened|
|1 tbsp||Baking soda|
|3 medium||Banana (s)|
|1/2 cup||Coconut flour|
|2 large egg||Egg (or flax egg)|
|1 scoop||Hemp protein powder|
|1 tbsp||Matcha, green tea powder|
|1/4 cup||Pumpkin seeds (pepitas) (topping)|
|1/2 cup||Rolled oats- Gluten Free (pulsed in blender)|
|1 pinch||Sea salt|
|1/4 cup||Slivered almonds (topping)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9-inch loaf pan coconut oil.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. Add nut butter, eggs (or egg replacement) and nut milk, and mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together all dry ingredients: flour, protein powder, matcha, moringa, baking soda and salt. Stir that into the banana mixture.
4. Pour into a greased pan and top with pumpkin seeds and almonds.
5. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out dry. Let chill.
6. Serve banana bread slices with almond butter drizzle, if desired.