|10 min||15 min||4|
|2 cup||Artichoke hearts, canned (quartered, drained)|
|1/4 cup||Basil, fresh (roughly chopped)|
|1 dash||Black pepper (to taste)|
|1 cup||Cherry Tomatoes (halved)|
|4 breast||Chicken breast, boneless, skinless (sliced into 1/4 inch cutlets)|
|1 can (15oz)||Chickpeas, canned, drained (drained, rinsed)|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|5 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1/3 cup sliced||Green olives (pitted, roughly chopped)|
|1 dash||Kosher salt (to taste)|
|3/4 cup||White wine|
|1 medium||Zucchini (diced)|
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Add the olive oil to a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
3. Once hot, add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes per side, until golden and brown. Remove to a plate.
4. Turn heat to medium and add zucchini and garlic and sauté for 3 minutes, until zucchini is just softened and the garlic is fragrant.
5. Add tomatoes and stir while cooking until they just begin to break down, about 1 minute.
6. Stir in wine and use the back of a wooden spoon to stir up any browned bits on the bottom of the pan.
7. Bring the wine to a simmer and toss in the chickpeas, artichoke hearts and olives, and stir to combine.
8. Add the chicken back to the pan and nestle into the veggies.
9. Simmer on medium-low for 8 minutes, then remove the chicken, turn heat to high and continue to cook until the pan is almost dry, about 5 minutes more.
10. Sprinkle with fresh basil before serving.
is a great source of lean protein, and aids in muscle growth and repair
are high in fiber which is great for digestion
provide key nutrients needed for proper health and maintenance of the body!