|10 min||25 min||4|
|2 stalk(s)||Green onion, scallion, ramp (finely chopped)|
|1/2 cup||Parsley, Italian, fresh|
|2 medium egg||Egg|
|1 dash||Paprika (to taste)|
|1/2 tsp||Chili powder (to taste)|
|1 whole lime(s)||Lime peel (zest)|
|1 dash||Salt and pepper (to taste)|
|1/2 cup||Sweet corn, canned, undrained|
|1/2 cup||Almond flour/meal, Bob's Red Mill|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil (for frying)|
|1 dash||Paprika (for paprika mayo)|
|1 tsp||Lime juice (fresh) (for paprika mayo)|
|1/2 cup||Mayonnaise (for paprika mayo)|
|1 avocado(s)||Avocado (for serving)|
|1 cucumber(s)||Cucumber (peeled into ribbons, for serving)|
|1/2 cup||Parsley, Italian, fresh (for serving)|
|4 bun||Sandwich bun (for serving)|
1. Add raw fish, green onions, parsley, eggs, paprika, chilli, lime zest, salt and pepper into a food processor.
Blitz until combined and you have a smooth paste.
Remove blade and stir through corn kernels and almond meal.
2. Add olive oil to a frying pan on medium heat.
Take ¼ of the fish mixture and loosely form into a patty.
Place onto the frying pan. Repeat with remaining mixture (you may need to do this in batches if you have a small frying pan).
3. Cook patties for 7 minutes until the bottom is golden brown. Flip and cook on the other side until brown and patties are cooked through (about another 5 minutes). Once all patties are cooked, set aside.
4. To make Paprika Mayo: combine mayo, lime juice and paprika together in a small bowl and stir till combined.
5. Now to assemble the burgers:
is an excellent source of protein and Omega 3 fatty acids!
is a great source of monounsaturated fatty acids which are great for heart health