|10 min||25 min||2|
|1 cup||Quinoa, cooked|
|1 cup||Baby spinach|
|1/2 medium||Red onion (sliced)|
|1/4 squash||Delicata squash (sliced)|
|1/2 medium||Zucchini (sliced)|
|1/2 medium pepper(s)||Red bell pepper (sliced)|
|1/2 whole lemon(s)||Lemon juice|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 pinch||Salt and pepper|
|1 cup||Chickpeas, canned, drained (drained, rinsed)|
|2 tsp||Hot sauce|
|1/4 cup||Cilantro (coriander) (chopped, optional)|
1. Heat oven 425 F.
2. Slice zucchini, bell peppers, red onion and delicata squash into even-sized pieces.
3. Coat baking sheets in olive oil and arrange vegetables on baking sheets. Place in the oven to roast- about 15-20 minutes.
4. Make the hummus dressing by combining hummus, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. Combine chickpeas and hot sauce of choice in a small bowl. Combine vegetables and chickpeas in a pan and add spinach just long enough to wilt.
6. Arrange quinoa, spinach and roasted vegetables in bowls. Top with chickpeas, hummus dressing and a sprinkling of cilantro and any herbs of choice.
are a great source of plant-based protein and are very high in fiber which helps to promote digestion