|10 min||15 min||5|
|1 dash||Basil, dried|
|1/2 cup||Bread crumbs, seasoned|
|1 medium egg||Egg|
|454 gm||Ground turkey, extra lean (or ground beef)|
|1 tsp||Garlic powder (or less)|
|1 cup, shredded||Mozzarella cheese, partially skimmed|
|1 dash||Oregano, dried|
|1/2 cup||Parmesan cheese, grated, low fat|
|1 dash||Parsley, dried|
|2 can(s) (15oz)||Tomato sauce, canned|
1. Mix ground meat, bread crumbs, water, basil, oregano, parsley, garlic powder, and egg.
2. Form mixture into about 15 meatballs.
3. Place meatballs in a microwave safe baking dish.
4. Cover with spaghetti sauce and parmesan cheese.
5. Cover dish with plastic wrap and microwave at 70% power for 12 minutes.
6. Uncover; add Mozzarella cheese.
7. Microwave at 70% power for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Serve and enjoy!