|10 min||10 min||2|
|1 cup||Broccoli, raw|
|1 cup slices||Zucchini|
|1 cup diced||Celery|
|1 clove(s)||Garlic (thinly sliced)|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil (you can use coconut oil)|
|1 leaf||Swiss chard (sliced into ribbons)|
|2 tbsp||Sliced almonds|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil (for drizzle)|
|1 tbsp||Lemon juice (for drizzle - you can use coconut aminos)|
|1 tsp||Red pepper flakes (to taste)|
|1 tsp||Salt (seasoning mix)|
|1/2 tsp||Turmeric, powder (seasoning mix)|
|1 dash||Cayenne pepper (seasoning mix)|
|1 dash||Curry powder (seasoning mix)|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
2. Place vegetables directly on a rimmed baking sheet, drizzle with oil and sprinkle with Seasoning Mix: (Combine all ingredients in a jar, put lid on jar and shake well until mixed)
3. Roast 10 to 15 minutes, until vegetables begin to brown.
4. In a large bowl, add roasted vegetables, Swiss chard ribbons and sliced almonds, toss to combine.
5. Serve in deep bowls, drizzle with a bit of oil, a dash of coconut aminos or lemon juice and a pinch of red pepper flakes.
provide key vitamins and minerals for the health and maintenance of the body!
I have chosen a few vegetables that work well together, but there are thousands of combinations that would work.
With the delicious Seasoning Mix that I have included in the recipe, more or less any combination of veggies will taste great.