|10 min||8 min||18 min||12|
|1/2 avocado(s)||Avocado (cut into 12 slices)|
|1 tbsp||Cilantro (coriander) (inced)|
|1/2 cup, shredded||Mozzarella cheese, partially skimmed|
|4 large tortilla(s)||Whole wheat tortilla|
1. Using a 2½-inch circle cookie cutter (or a glass with a 3½-inch circumference and a small knife), cut 3 circles from each tortilla.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the hummus, cumin and cilantro.
3. Spread 1 teaspoon of the hummus mixture on each tortilla circle. Divide the avocado slices and cheese evenly between the quesadillas, arranging them on one half of the tortilla circles.
4. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Place several quesadillas in the pan and cook until the tortillas are golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
5. Repeat with the remaining quesadillas.
Serve and enjoy!
are a rich source of monounsaturated fatty acids which are so important for heart health!