|15 min||10 min||4|
|4 medium tortilla(s)||Whole wheat tortilla|
|1 cup||Tomato pizza sauce, canned (organic)|
|3/4 cup, shredded||Mozzarella cheese, partially skimmed (organic)|
|1/4 cup||Parmesan cheese, grated (or use nutritional yeast)|
|36 slice(s)||Mini pepperoni (use turkey pepperoni)|
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a 12-cup muffin tin or coat with nonstick spray.
2. Working one at a time, lay tortilla on a flat surface. Using an empty can, cut 3-4 medium circles, pressing firmly enough in a rocking motion to cut through the tortilla.
3. Fit a tortilla circle into each of 12 muffin tins, pressing carefully to make sure there is an opening in the center.
4. Scoop 1 tablespoon pizza sauce into each muffin tin. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, topping with 3 mini pepperonis each.
5. Place into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
Serve immediately and enjoy!