|10 min||20 min||30 min||5|
|454 gm||Tofu, regular, firm|
|1/2 cup||Soy milk|
|1 tsp||Turmeric, ground|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 cup slices||Zucchini (chopped)|
|2 tbsp||Green onion, scallion, ramp (chopped)|
|1 medium ear||Sweet yellow corn (kernels trimmed off)|
|2 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1 cup||Cherry Tomatoes (halved)|
|2 cup||Spinach (chopped)|
|2 tbsp||Basil pesto|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place tofu, soy milk, and turmeric in a food processor and blend until smooth.
3. In a saucepan, heat the oil and add the zucchini. Cook for 7-8 minutes or until it starts to lightly brown and soften.
4. Add the corn, green onion, and garlic. Cook another 2-3 minutes.
5. Stir in the cherry tomatoes and spinach, cook until spinach is starting to wilt and turn off the heat.
6. Mix the pureed tofu, vegetables, and pesto together in a large bowl.
7. Cut parchment paper into 4 inch squares and fold into muffin tin cups. Lightly spray with cooking oil. Pour batter into the cups to make 10 frittatas.
8. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until slightly puffy and lightly browned.
is a nutrient dense source of plant protein, it contains Omega 3 fats which are great for cardiovascular health