1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Cut the broccoli into bite-sized florets and cut the stem into 1-inch chunks
3. In a large pot, cook the soba according to package directions. Drain, rinse well with cold water, set aside
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the miso, honey, rice vinegar, tamari and sesame oil
5. Place the sweet potatoes on a large, rimmed baking sheet, drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, season with salt and pepper then roast for 20 minutes.
6. Add broccoli, drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon of oil and about two-thirds of the miso sauce.
7. Toss, season with more salt and pepper, and roast until the broccoli edges are lightly charred and the sweet potato is tender, approx. 12 to 15 minutes longer, tossing once half way through.
8. Remove from oven and toss vegetables to coat
9. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium-low heat, warm the broth and ginger.
10. In a large bowl, combine the soba with the warm broth and the remaining one-third of miso sauce.
11. Toss to combine and divide among 4 bowls
12. Top each bowl with one-forth of the vegetables, garnish with some green onions and sesame seeds, and enjoy!