|5 min||30 min||3|
|1 squash||Delicata squash|
|2 tbsp||Miso paste|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1/8 tsp||Cayenne pepper (to taste)|
|1 pinch||Salt and pepper (to taste)|
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Cut the delicata squash in half length-wise and scoop out the seeds.
3. Cut each half into half moons.
4. Combine miso paste, 2 Tbs olive oil, a pinch of cayenne pepper, salt and pepper.
5. Mix the squash with the sauce, transfer to a baking sheet, and bake for 30-35 minutes.
is a power-packed veggie and rich in manganese which helps to boost bone strength