|20 min||30 min||50 min||4|
|1 tbsp||Cayenne pepper|
|1/2 cup||Egg replacer, powder, Bob's Red Mill|
|454 gm||Ground turkey, extra lean|
|1 cup||Red kidney beans, canned, drained (drained and rinsed)|
|1 package (10oz)||Frozen spinach (defrosted)|
|1 medium pepper(s)||Red bell pepper (chopped)|
|1/4 cup||Tomato ketchup (organic)|
|1/3 cup||Yellow onion|
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F (175° C).
2. Sauté pepper and onion in cooking spray until soft.
3. In a bowl mix ground turkey, spinach, sautéed vegetables, beans and egg substitute.
4. With cooking spray grease bread pan.
5. Mold meat mixture to fit. Bake for about 30 minutes.
6. In a small bowl mix ketchup with cayenne pepper and spread over top of loaf.
7. Bake another 10 minutes or until fully cooked.
is high in lean protein and an excellent source of potassium and zinc