|10 min||15 min||6|
|1/2 block||Tofu, regular, firm (sliced into strips)|
|2 tbsp||Soy sauce, low sodium|
|4 tsp||Sesame oil|
|2 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|2 tbsp minced||Ginger root|
|4 mushroom(s)||Shiitake mushrooms, raw (sliced)|
|2 cup shredded||Red cabbage|
|2 cup shredded||Green cabbage|
|2 stalk(s)||Green onion (chopped)|
|1 medium||Carrots (grated)|
|6 piece||Rice paper|
|1/4 cup||Hoisin sauce, ready-to-serve|
1. Cut tofu into strips and marinate in soy sauce and sesame oil while you prepare the other ingredients.
2. Pour 2-3 tsp of sesame oil into a large frying pan and cook garlic and ginger until soft.
3. Add shiitake mushrooms and cook 3-4 minutes, until soft.
4. Add cabbage and cook until it wilts. If mixture gets dry add more sesame oil.
5. Add tofu and continue cooking. Stir in green onions. (Add egg or meat, if using).
6. Add soy sauce and cook until warmed through.
7. To serve the Moo Shu, spoon the cabbage mixture onto prepared rice paper. Drizzle with hoisin sauce, roll like a burrito.
is a great source of plant-based protein and contains iron and calcium!