|15 min||20 min||35 min||20|
|1/2 cup||Almond flour/meal, Bob's Red Mill|
|1 tsp||Baking soda|
|1/2 cup||Canola oil|
|1/2 cup||Cranberries, dried|
|1/2 cup||Pecans (chopped)|
|1 cup||Rolled oats- Gluten Free|
|1 tsp||Baking powder, gluten-free|
1. Spray muffin pan with cooking spray or line with cupcake liners to prevent the muffin from sticking to the pan.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 340F
3. Place bananas in a stand-mixer bowl fitted with a paddle attachment. Mix on low for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add in the Canola oil and honey, continue mixing.
5. Add the baking powered, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Thoroughly mix for 1-2 minutes.
6. Pour in the flour and oats, allow to mix only until barely combined. Over mixing will cause the muffins to dry out.
7. With a rubber spatula fold in the pecans and cranberries until just combined.
8. Fill muffin pan 3/4 of the way to allow room for the muffins to expand.
9. Bake for 20 mins. Muffins will still be slightly gooey when you first take them out of the oven. Allow to cool for 5-10 mins.
10. Serve warm with a drizzle of honey or peanut butter!