|10 min||10 min||2|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 medium potato||Sweet potato (peeled and cubed into 1/4-inch pieces or grated)|
|1/4 medium||Red onion (diced)|
|1/4 tsp||Himalayan sea salt|
|1/4 tsp||Black pepper|
|4 medium egg||Egg|
1. In a sauté pan on medium, heat olive oil.
2. Add sweet potatoes and spread out as much as possible to allow the potatoes to rest in the pan in 1 layer.
3. Cook for about 5 minutes or until potatoes start to brown.
4. Toss potatoes until all sides of potatoes are browned, about 3-5 min. While potatoes are cooking, in a separate pan, cook 2-4 eggs to your liking.
5. Add onions, garlic, cumin, and season with salt and pepper.
6. Allowing everything to sit in the heat of the pan for a minute or 2. Once the eggs are done, add them over the top of the skillet or on the side. Enjoy!
are a great source of protein and a nutritious breakfast option!