|5 min||25 min||4|
|400 gm||Pork, ground, lean|
|3 tbsp||Soy sauce, low sodium|
|4 tsp minced||Ginger root|
|2 tbsp||Fish sauce|
|2 tsp||Sesame oil|
|2 large egg||Egg|
|1 bunch||Green onion, scallion, ramp|
|1/4 tsp||Red pepper flakes|
|4 small tortilla(s)||Tortilla, corn (optional)|
|2 cup pieces||White mushrooms|
|1/2 cabbage||Napa cabbage, raw|
1. In a bowl, combine soy sauce, ginger, fish sauce and sesame oil.
2. Finely slice green onion and napa cabbage.
3. In a large frying pan over med-high heat, add pork seasoning with salt and pepper until cooked (about 10 mins)
4. In the meantime, whisk two eggs in a bowl and scramble in separate pan on medium-high heat, set aside covered.
5. Add bowl of seasoning liquids, shredded cabbage, mushrooms and onion to cooked pork and let cook for about 10 mins.
6. Add eggs to pork mixture and let simmer for another 5 mins.
7. Serve alone or with corn tortillas and enjoy!.