|10 min||20 min||9|
|9 medium egg||Egg|
|1/2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|2 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1/8 cup||Partly skimmed milk, 2% M.F.|
|1 cup pieces||White mushrooms (sliced)|
|1/2 medium||Yellow onion (diced)|
1. Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Whisk together eggs, milk and salt in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
2. Heat olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and mushroom, sauté for 5 minutes.
3. Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
4. Add spinach and sauté until spinach starts to wilts and turns a bright green colour, about 1 minute.
5. Remove from heat and add to egg mixture. Mix well.
6. Line muffin tray with parchment paper cups. Fill each parchment paper 3/4 of the way with egg mixture. Leave room at the top to allow the egg to rise.
7. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool before removing from tin.
are a great high quality protein
is very nutrient dense containing vitamin K, vitamin C and folic acid, and contains twice as much iron as other leafy greens