|3 h 20 min||0 min||18|
|1 cup||Coconut butter|
|3/4 cup||Coconut flakes|
|4 tbsp||Pea Protein Powder|
|1 tsp||Coconut oil|
|1/2 tsp||Maple syrup, pure|
|2 tsp||Turmeric, powder|
1. In a blender, add nut butter, ½ coconut flakes, almond butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, protein powder and turmeric.
2. Blend ingredients on high until evenly distributed.
3. Place the dough in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes to harden.
4. Remove the dough from refrigerator and roll into bite-sized balls about ½-inch in diameter.
5. Place balls on a plate that’s covered with parchment paper, then return to refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
6. Remove from the refrigerator. Add remaining shredded coconut to a plate and roll the balls in the flakes. Enjoy!