|10 min||0 min||10|
|1/4 cup||Hazelnuts (chopped)|
|1/3 cup||Almond flour/meal, Bob's Red Mill|
|1/3 cup||Almond butter (or other nut butter)|
|1/4 tsp||Vanilla extract, pure (optional)|
|1/4 cup||Hemp protein powder (or other plant based protein powder)|
|1 1/2 tbsp||Ground coffee|
|1/4 cup||Maple syrup (as needed or honey)|
1. Chop nuts in food processor if they are not already chopped .
2. Transfer into a large bowl and add in all the remaining ingredients with the honey/maple syrup being the last .
3. Mix well ( I use my hands) and roll into bite size balls.
4. Coat bites (once frozen) with extra protein powder and/or coffee.
5. Freeze or keep in refrigerator to maintain freshness.