|10 min||25 min||35 min||2|
|1 tbsp||Olive oil|
|2 breast||Chicken breast, skinless|
|2 cup||Baby spinach|
|1 can(s) (16 oz)||Diced tomatoes, canned|
|2 cup||Artichoke hearts, canned|
|1/4 cup||Parmesan cheese, grated, low fat|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Add the olive oil to the pan.
3. Place the chicken on the pan and add the chicken breast to the pan. Cook for 5-7 minutes each side, until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. Remove chicken from heat.
4. Chop chicken into bite size pieces. Combine chicken, spinach, tomatoes (drained) and artichokes onto baking pan.
5. Bake in the oven for 12 minutes sprinkling with parmesan cheese at the last 2 mins.
Use any vegetables that you like: pepper, mushroom, or kale.
Diary-free, omit the parmesan or make your own cashew parm.