These tasty little pancakes are perfect for the whole family! Gluten-free, no milk and only three natural ingredients! What's not to love! <3
1) Heat a large ceramic frying pan over medium heat; add 1 teaspoon organic coconut oil.
2) Mash a ripe, organic banana in a bowl using a fork until it becomes a wet consistency.
3) Add an organic egg and vanilla bean powder and whisk mixture until batter is smooth.
4) Drop batter into the hot pan to make 2 large pancakes or 4 small pancakes.
5) Cook until little bubbles form, about 2-3 minutes.
6) Flip and cook until browned on the other side, about 2 minutes more.
7) Enjoy alone, with fresh organic berries, whipped coconut cream, or raw nut butter!