|5 min||10 min||1|
|1/2 medium head||Cauliflower (grated to make 3 1/2 cups)|
|3 green onion (stem)||Green onion|
|1 clove(s)||Garlic (minced or 1/2 tsp garlic powder)|
|1/2 tsp||Ginger, ground|
|3 tbsp||Soy sauce|
|3 medium egg||Egg (beaten)|
|1 tbsp||Olive Oil, Extra Virgin|
|1 cup shredded||Chicken, cooked (beef, pork, shrimp, ham, turkey. (Any mixture, your choice))|
1. In a wok or large flat skillet, heat enough oil to cover the bottom.
2. Sauté minced galic (or garlic powder) with finely diced white part of green onions for approx. 1 minute.
3. Add grated cauliflower and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Add soy, ginger, diced green onion tops, and pre-cooked cubed meat or baby shrimp.
5. Stir to mix well and brown a bit. Push mixture to one side of pan. Add more oil if necessary and scramble eggs in empty side of pan until done but still moist.