1. In a wok or large flat skillet, heat enough oil to cover the bottom.
2. Sauté minced galic (or garlic powder) with finely diced white part of green onions for approx. 1 minute.
3. Add grated cauliflower and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Add soy, ginger, diced green onion tops, and pre-cooked cubed meat or baby shrimp.
5. Stir to mix well and brown a bit. Push mixture to one side of pan. Add more oil if necessary and scramble eggs in empty side of pan until done but still moist.