|15 min||20 min||24|
|1/2 cup||Peanut butter, natural (or almond butter)|
|1/2 cup||Maple syrup, pure|
|2 tsp||Vanilla extract, pure|
|1/4 tsp||Sea salt|
|1 can (15oz)||Chickpeas, canned, drained (drained and rinsed)|
|1/2 tsp||Baking powder|
|1/2 tsp||Baking soda|
|24 tsp||Strawberry jam (or raspberry jam)|
1. Preheat oven to 350*F.
2. Add all ingredients except the jam into your food processor.
3. Process on high, scraping sides down as needed, until thoroughly blended, about 3 minutes.
4. Spray mini muffin tins with cooking spray. Place 1 tbsp. mix into each muffin cup. With a spoon, form a well in the center of each cookie.
5. Place a heaping tsp of jam into the well of each cookie.
6. Bake cookies for 20-22 minutes, or until edges are browned.