|20 min||1 h||20|
|1 1/2 cup||Walnuts (raw)|
|1 1/2 cup whole||Almonds, raw|
|1 1/2 cup||Pecans (raw)|
|1/2 cup||Pumpkin seeds (pepitas) (raw)|
|1/2 cup||Sunflower seeds (raw)|
|1/2 cup||Chia seeds (raw)|
|1/2 cup hulled||Hemp seeds, shelled (raw)|
|5 large egg||Egg (raw)|
|1/4 cup||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 tsp||Himalayan sea salt|
1. Preheat oven to 320 degrees. Oil a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
2. Pour nuts and seeds into a blender and pulse a few times to desired consistency.
3. Beat eggs in a large bowl with olive oil and salt.
4. Stir in nut and seed mixture; blend well.
5. Pour and spread into loaf pan, and bake for one hour, until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Note: When done, you may see oil bubbling around the edges. This will go away as it cools.
7. Cool completely, loosen around edges with a knife, and turn out onto a bread plate.
8. Cut thin slices with a serrated knife. Enjoy plain or spread with a topping: mashed avocado, hummus, honey,cheese, fish, cottage cheese, etc.