|10 min||15 min||10|
|2 medium||Banana (s) (mashed)|
|1/4 cup grated||Carrots|
|2 tsp||Maple syrup|
|1 dash||Nutmeg, ground|
|2 tbsp||Raisins, seedless (sultana)|
|1 cup||Rolled oats, dry (or gluten free oats)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, add the oats, banana and maple syrup and combine.
3. Add in the nutmeg and cinnamon and mix through. Fold in the grated carrots and raisins.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, or lightly grease with coconut oil.
5. Using your hands or a spoon, form 8-10 “cookies” on a baking sheet.
6. Bake for 15 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
contain soluble fibre which may help to prevent sugar spikes by delaying the absorption of glucose in the blood!