|10 min||0 min||12|
|1 can (15oz)||Chickpeas, canned, drained (rinsed)|
|3/4 cup||Golden raisin, seedless (divided)|
|2 tbsp||Peanut butter, natural (ir any nut butter)|
|2 tbsp||Water (warm)|
|1 tbsp||Vanilla extract, pure|
|1/8 tsp||Almond extract, McCormick|
|3/4 cup||Rolled oats, dry (divided)|
|1 1/2 tsp||Maple syrup, pure (optional)|
1. Add the chickpeas, ½ cup raisins, nut butter, warm water, vanilla extract, and almond extract, if using, to a food processor.
2. Blend until completely smooth.
3. Add in ½ cup oats, cinnamon, and salt, and process until combined. Taste and add one teaspoon maple syrup* if desired.
4. Transfer to a bowl and stir in remaining ¼ cup each raisins and oats.
5. Best if refrigerated for at least 1 hour before serving. Keeps up to 5 days refrigerated.