|30 min||20 min||4|
|4 breast||Chicken breast, boneless, skinless|
|1/2 cup||Apple cider vinegar (for marinade)|
|2 tsp||PC Roast chicken seasoning (for marinade)|
|1/2 cup||Extra virgin olive oil (divided - 2 tbsp for zucchini)|
|1 large||Tomato (chopped)|
|1 tsp||Red pepper flakes|
|1 dash||Sea Salt|
|1 tsp||Soy sauce, tamari (a dash to taste)|
|1 head(s)||Bok choy (saute in 1 tsp of coconut oil)|
1. Place the chicken breasts in a deep dish or bowl. Mix with marinade ingredients and combine thoroughly.
2. Marinate at least 30 minutes and up to overnight.
3. Place on a hot grill but not on direct flame.
4. Close lid of grill and turn periodically until done (about 25 minutes). Baste with remaining marinade if desired.
5. Using a spiral slicer or mandolin, slice zucchini into strands or ribbons.
6. Heat about 2 tablespoons of olive oil over low heat (do not heat too much), add garlic and cook for a few minutes until the garlic is fragrant.
7. Add zucchini and tomatoes and cook until just heated. Be careful not to overcook.
8. Simply sauté chopped Bok choy in coconut oil.
9. Add sea salt and a dash of liquid amines or tamari.
10. Add crushed red pepper flakes if desired.
is a great source of lean protein!