|5 min||3 min||8 min||1|
|4 sprig||Cilantro (coriander)|
|4 mushroom(s)||Cremini (Italian) mushroom (washed, sliced)|
|2 medium egg||Egg|
|1 slice(s)||Ham, sliced (chopped)|
|1/8 tsp||Salt and pepper (to taste - sea salt)|
1. At the bottom of the container, place the washed and sliced mushrooms.
2. Sprinkle with the coriander leaves, and ham cut in pieces.
3. In a bowl, beat the eggs well, season with a little salt and pepper, and cover the previous mixture.
4. Microwave for 3 minutes. Serve immediately.
5. Alternatively - mix all ingredients together and heat a skillet on medium-high heat with coconut oil - pour egg mixture into skillet and cook until sides begin to lift, then flip once until cooked!
To make this recipe vegetarian - omit the ham and add some spinach for more nutrients!
If you prefer not to use the microwave - use stove top method!
You can add other vegetables to your omelette - mushrooms, onion, bell peppers, turkey bacon!