|2 min||10 min||1|
|2 large egg||Egg (at room temperature)|
|1 tbsp, leaves||Tarragon, fresh|
|1 tsp||Chervil, dried|
|2 sprig||Parsley, fresh|
|1 tsp||Butter, grass fed, unsalted|
|1 pinch||Salt and pepper (use sea salt)|
1. Break the eggs into a bowl and whisk lightly with a fork. Chop and add the herbs and season with sea salt and black pepper.
2. Heat the butter in a 23cm non-stick or cast-iron pan over a medium-high heat until foaming.
3. Once the foam dies down, pour in the egg mixture and gently shake the pan to distribute. Cook for 20 seconds or so, until it begins to bubble, then draw it into the centre with a wooden spoon and shake the pan again to redistribute the uncooked egg.
4. Cook the omelette until the base is set, but it is still slightly runny in the middle (unless you prefer well cooked).
5. Remove the pan from the heat and fold 2 sides into the middle. Shake the pan so the edges roll together then turn the omelette onto a plate, folding it over in the process. Serve with crusty bread.
are a great source of protein and contain important B vitamins!