|10 min||20 min||12|
|1 tbsp||Coconut oil|
|12 medium egg||Egg|
|1 tsp||Baking soda|
|1 pinch||Sea Salt|
|1 dash||Black pepper|
|1/4 cup, shredded||Cheddar cheese|
1. Over medium heat, melt the coconut oil. Add the kale and cook until soft and wilted, about 5 – 7 minutes. Take off the stove and set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Thoroughly grease a muffin tin with coconut oil or better yet, use a silicon muffin tray! In a medium mixing bowl, crack the eggs, add water, baking soda and salt & pepper and beat until combined and fluffy.
3. Divide the kale into the prepared muffin tins. Sprinkle grated cheese evenly on top of kale. Pour the egg mixture to fill each muffin tin.
4. Bake in the oven for approximately 20 minutes until cooked through. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and then pop omelette’s out of the muffin tins!
5. Serve omelettes with a ¼ an avocado spread on toast. For lunch, enjoy 2 omelette kale cups with greens and quinoa or millet!
are a great source of protein and contain some important B vitamins needed for proper absorption of nutrients!