|15 min||30 min||4|
|4 breast||Chicken breast, boneless, skinless|
|4 cup||Broccoli florets|
|6 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 pinch||Salt (to taste)|
|1 dash||Black pepper (to taste)|
|1 tbsp||Oregano, dried (to taste)|
|4 tbsp||Lemon juice (1 tbsp. per chicken breast - can do more or less depending on how much lemon you like!)|
1. Preheat oven to 375 and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, place the chicken breasts and add 4 tbsp. of olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, oregano and any other spices you like. Make sure the chicken is thoroughly coated.
3. In another large bowl, add the broccoli and cauliflower florets. Add 2 tbsp. of olive oil + any spices of your choice (garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, etc.). Mix thoroughly.
4. Place chicken on one side of the baking sheet and the vegetables on the other side.
5. Cook for about 30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked. The veggies might be done sooner than 30 minutes, depending on how you like to eat them.
For thoroughly cooked chicken a meat thermometer should read 165F
is a great source of lean protein!
Broccoli and Cauliflower
are cruciferous vegetables which contain disease fighting phytochemicals!