|10 min||30 min||4|
|4 cup||Broccoli florets (bite size)|
|1/2 medium pepper(s)||Red bell pepper (sliced long)|
|1/2 medium pepper(s)||Yellow bell pepper (sliced long)|
|1 large mushroom(s)||Portobello mushroom (sliced long)|
|4 tbsp||Avocado oil (divided between salmon and veggies)|
|341 gm||Atlantic salmon,wild, boneless (oz; fillet)|
|2 pinch||Salt and pepper (to taste)|
|1 tbsp||Garlic powder (to taste, divided between veggies and salmon)|
|2 cup||Brown rice, long-grain, cooked|
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Prepare veggies as directed above, add to a bowl and toss in half of the oil and seasonings.
3. Add a small amount of oil to the pan where you want to add salmon and then add salmon to pan, then add the rest of the oil and seasonings to the top of the salmon.
4. Place veggies around the salmon and place in preheated oven.
5. Cook for 20-30 minutes in preheated oven; shaking or flipping vegetables half way through.
6. Serve on a bed of your choice of greens or with cauliflower rice or a small side 1/2 cup or less of rice of choice.
is an excellent source of protein, selenium, B12 and has a high content of Omega 3